I had so much fun making this Art Journal page and it’s definitely my most favorite art journal page so far! There are links below the pictures to purchase the items that I used that we sell and also links to the products we do not sell.
I originally intended to post a process video of this art journal page, but apparently my larger 64GB memory card couldn’t handle more than 1 hour and 20 minutes. So, until I figure out a way around that, I will just do blog posts of the longer projects. This one took me multiple hours due to the many layers and drying time.
Here’s the links to the products I use that we sell:
• I used a TON of Prima’s 3-D Gloss Gel
• Galactic Blue Luster Mica Powder and Hawaiian Orchid Luster Mica Powder
•Gramma Nutt Luster Mica Powder mixed with Liquitex Gloss Super Heavy Gel, stored in a jar, and applied with one of our Texture Tools.
• Hawaiian Shores Luster Mica Spray Mist and Deep Sea Dive Luster Mica Spray Mist
• Bronze Bendable Frame , Antique Bronze Filigree Flower
• Prima Resin Angel with wings cut off to be a pondering child.
• Intoxicating Arts Staggered Lines Stencil and Intoxicating Arts Abstract Flower Background Stencil
Products I used that we do not sell:
Black Foam Tape, Distress Glitter in Faded Jeans, alpha stamp sets, flattened bottle cap, found key, found washers, Tim Holtz Rub-ons , Derwent Inktense Blocks, Twinkleverse Acrylic Paints, Distress Stain in Tarnished Brass , Alcohol ink in Latte, Alcohol Ink in Gold, Key hole brad from Oriental Trading Co. , metal embellishments from ebay, TIm Holtz dictionary paper, pages from old dictionary,PITT Artist Pen, other small Tim Holtz Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by!
* This post includes Amazon Affiliate Links.