Now all of the great items you love to buy from Intoxicating Arts on our E-bay Store are available on our website!
You might wonder why this is such a big deal or how it will benefit you as the consumer, so let me explain!
- Selling the products on our website allows us to create a searchable data base making it easier for you to navigate the website. Having a search bar allows you to type in what you are looking for and the website will come back with relevant suggestions.
- You still get the deep discounts you are expecting to find from us, PLUS you can use coupon codes!
- You still get $5.00 flat rate shipping on orders over $40.00, PLUS if you spend just $10.00 more and have an order total of $50.00 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING within the United States!
- You can still check out using Paypal or check out as a Paypal guest and use whatever credit card you want.
- Create an account with us one time and have quick and easy checkout every time after.
So, why else would you buy directly on our website instead of e-bay? If you found us through e-bay and are a returning customer, we are so happy that we provided you with a great experience and you want to come back! I’m sure you are aware that e-bay makes commissions for providing the online marketplace for us sellers.I’m grateful that e-bay exists for that reason alone. However, I’d rather offer craft supplies at even lower prices and benefit my customers rather than e-bay. If you buy directly on our website, we’ll pass the savings on to you with coupon codes and additional shipping discounts.
Let’s celebrate with a coupon code! Just for being a reader of this blog, you can get 10% off your order on our website. There is no minimum purchase to use this coupon code. The code will expire on October 31st, 2015. Limit one use per customer. Please feel free to share this code with all of your friends and family! On the checkout screen enter “BLOG” , just the word without the quotations. CLICK HERE TO GET TO OUR WEBSITE NOW!
Thank you for being a blog reader and have a wonderful day!